Ozone Shock Treatment
Ozone shock treatment is a powerful method of odor elimination without the use of chemicals or masking deodorizers.
Odors develop from many sources and greatly impact the way a guest evaluates your facility. From the carpet to the furniture, the basement to the bedroom, the restroom to the classroom, or the lobby to the dining room, unwanted odors can develop and harbor almost anywhere. And the way a place smells sends out a signal about the level of cleanliness.
Common odors we treat:
- Cigarette Odor
- Food Odors
- Pet Odors
- Mold Odors
How it works:
Outdoors, nature eliminates odors and microorganisms using both UV light and O3. Indoors, most places that generate odors receive very little UV light or O3. The Odor-Free purifier creates O3, or ozone, in a special process that utilizes an electrical current. Ozone sanitizes by breaking down odors, microorganisms and other pollutants at their source.
Nature creates O3 as a natural cleaner during thunderstorms, and also from sunlight striking the earth’s atmosphere. As an example, we’ve all taken a walk after a thunderstorm and experienced the clean, fresh smell in the air. That’s O3, or ozone, at work.
Normal oxygen (O2) is converted to O3, which is commonly called ozone. It reverts back to O2 in about an hour if the O3 is unused. This leaves the air fresh and clean because the source of the odor has been permanently removed. And there are no artificial odors so the space becomes free of odors, as nature intended. Employ the cleaning power of nature and create an outdoor fresh environment in your home!